ProGrynd International is fully committed to providing the highest quality of downhole products and services for our customers.
A primary goal of ProGrynd International is to achieve the highest standards of quality in all business units’ practices and operations without compromise. Our objective is to continually improve our company performance, while offering our customers a safe, cost-effective and professional service.
All employees have the responsibility and authority to ensure QHSE objectives are met, as well as ensuring that continual improvement is a vital element in the activities of our organization.
We strive to maintain quality performance of all our business units with the following:
- Consistently meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations of product and service delivery requirements.
- Investing in the latest technology and innovation with machinery, product design and tools.
- Promoting a working environment where training and tools are provided for all work to proceed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reviewing all systems and levels periodically to ensure continual improvement and the ability of all groups to work together effectively.
- Making certain we conform to all statutory, regulatory, and applicable standard oil field sector requirements.
- Perform risk assessments on all activities before their execution.
ProGrynd International will comply with all local laws and regulations on:
- Disposing of hazardous waste, trade waste, and waste water
- Safe handling, storage, and transport of hazardous waste and dangerous goods
- Land use
- Air pollution and carbon emissions
ProGrynd International will set targets each year to increase energy and water efficiency, and seek opportunities for reducing and recycling waste. To do this we will:
Health & Safety Policy
ProGrynd International is committed to maintaining safe and healthy working conditions for all of it’s employees, customers, and visitors to the workplace.
Progrynd will strive to:
- Investigate ways to reduce consumption or recycle waste
- Investigate ways to improve efficiency and productivity, therefore reducing consumption of energy
- Train and educate our employees on the importance of protecting the environment
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health and provide adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities.
- Provide adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- Engage and consult with employees on day-to-day health and safety conditions and provide advice and supervision on occupational health.
- Implement emergency procedures including evacuation in case of fire or any other significant event.
- Ensuring safe storage and use of substances.
- Provide the necessary personal protective equipment and maintain the offices, workshop, machinery and equipment ensuring a safe working environment.
- Have trained personnel in basic first aid and firefighting.
- Train and educate our employees on the importance of health and safety at work.
- Comply with all local and international laws and regulations related workers health and safety.